[meteorite-list] Wanting Back Issue of Meteorite magazine

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:07:55 -0500

Hi List!

I am looking for a copy of the August, 2002 issue of Meteorite Magazine.
This is the issue that has the article "Quest for Planetary Meteorites" by
Greg Hupe. I would like to have a copy so I can make it part of my
traveling meteorite display. It would be a perfect fit along with my part
slice of NWA 1195.

If anyone has a copy available, and the cost for which will not require my
parting with the deed to my house, (I need it reasonably priced) please
contact me off-list.

Many thanks!

Ed