[meteorite-list] Wethersfield 1971 (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:22:29 -0800

 Hi all,
        I was able to get a small amount of this impossible to get hammer
(TKW: 350g in an institution). This is an absolutely one time opportunity
To have this material in your collection. To the best of my knowledge
There will be a total of 5 people on earth who have any.
        This was the first of two, 11 years apart, that struck houses in the
small town of Wethersfield, CT.
        Until midnight Monday, Feb. 25 (tomorrow) I will offer this material
At 20% off the catalog price to any list member. After that, the prices
stays where they are (or go up).
        You can read about and see this material at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Hammers.html

        Best wishes, Michael