[meteorite-list] sacramento wash 005

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:39:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi again list.Like the guys said,it sure is quiet.I
just got my 14.4 gram individual of sacramento wash
005.This is formerly the franconia irons.Boy these
guys get more inpressive when they are bigger to look
at.Metal just sticking out everywhere.I do not know
what the TKW is,but there are very few big ones.Most
are of the 2 gram and less range.If you do not have
any,you should get some.These little guys are hard to
get.I am always looking for more.40 grams of
individuals now in the ol' collection.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/