[meteorite-list] AD: Big Ebay Sale

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:28:10 -0800

Hi all,

I'm having a Big Ebay Sale this weekend and into the first part of next week.

Some people have asked me why I only list NWAs and said my auctions
weren't very exciting... I had to agree! So I figured I'd spice
things up a bit and offer something a bit different & more "exciting"
up for auction. Thanks for the emails guys. ;)

62.1 Gram Etched Part Slice of Brenham Siderite with Crust! Auction
Starting _at_ 99 Cents
128.9 Gram Franconia only $99
6.2 Gram Etched Gibeon Part Slice Auction starting at 99 Cents
27.6 Gram Full Slice of NWA 788 L6 Brecciated Chondrite Starting _at_ $29.00
92.1 Gram NWA 869 With Nice Crust Starting _at_ $39.99
129.7 Gram Unclassified NWA Starting _at_ $1.99
448.7 Gram Campo Del Cielo Starting _at_ $79

Auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ0QQsassZfreel3orn

There's also lots of 99 cent NWA auctions, & some $1.99 NWA auctions
for pieces up to 100+ grams.

Enjoy. Lots of people on this list, Nuggetshooter and other lists
have purchased from me and are very happy with the quality and speed
at which I ship. I usually ship same day if payment is made by
Paypal. Read my feedback! If you need a reference I'll be glad to
provide one for you. Also I get ALL my material from reputable
suppliers and dealers so you're assured you're getting good stuff!

Regards,
Eric
MW