[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:23:15 -0500

Please explain the following:

1. The meteorite list is a time-honoured institution.

It's only been around for 11 years. What did you use before the list?

2.We love the old-fashion style

Who is we? Are you speaking for the entire membership?

3. A forum offers a lot of more knickknack. It's more laboriously to use,

How is a forum had to use

4. unclear, the threads are more difficult to follow

How is unclear and how could a thread with every reply in chronological
order be difficult to follow?

5. and it would cause much more work for poor Art.

Why would it cause more work for Art?

6. The conversation there would be less formal, hence a lot of not so
interesting stuff to read ect.

Again, why would it be less formal, not that this list is formal by any
stretch

7. you had to fight through hundreds of pictures, which might not interest
you....

In all my years I have never read a thread that had hundreds of images.
However wouldn't it be nice to be able to see a picture that someone wanted
to post instead of having to click on a URL which has been interrupted and
split into to 2 lines, so you have to go back and cut and paste each part
into the address bar.