[meteorite-list] Total Eclipse Now Playing + Tucson Show

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:23:50 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2008 7:18:26 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
geoking at notkin.net writes:
Dear Listees:

If you live somewhere that is currently featuring dark, clear skies
please step outside and view the spectacular eclipse, now well
underway.

We packed up the Impactika/Aerolite Meteorites showroom on Sunday, and
all my stuff is back at the Notkin Ranch -- mostly in boxes on the
office floor. I am suffering from an acute case of PGSSD (Post Gem Show
Stress Disorder) so if you are awaiting emails, phone calls, Monnig
Catalogs, "EZ-Guides," meteorite orders, or free advice from me : )
please bear with me while we get back in synch with the ordinary (i.e.
non-Gem Show) world.

And a big "thank you" from Anne Black and myself to our many, many
friends on the M-List who stopped by to say hello to us in Room 230
during those whirlwind fifteen days -- including the List Maestro
himself, Art Jones.

Now, back to the eclipse . . .

Geoff N.

I agree entirely with every thing Geoff said here.
I am also in Recovery mode, and plead for patience!

Thank you very much to every body who came by the room in Tucson, or emailed
me since.

(no eclipse here. Very cloudy)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com