[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online forum format?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:41:33 -0700

  Hi Del,

  I agree with you. If I'm away from my computer for just a few days, I have a couple of hundred e-mails to go through. What a pain. Plus, I have to look very carefully at the e-mails because I delete the vast majority of the ones from the meteorite list. If I don't check the e-mails carefully, I may delete an actual e-mail from a friend. It's happened before.
  I've moderated a Yahoo Group (forum) for about 6 years and it is much more user friendly than the Meteorite List. I love all of the knowledge that is given out by the members of this list. I just wish it didn't come to me in my e-mail.

  With respect,
                       Greg Lindh