[meteorite-list] Still Working On February Meteorite-Times

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:47:23 -0800

Dear List,

We are currently working on the February issue of Meteorite-Times which
should be up around the 25th. We post late in February to give the
writers some extra time after Tucson. The March issue will be up around
the middle of March and then we'll be back to our normal schedule.

FYI - All phone number information has been removed from our annual
Tucson page so it's not accessible on the net for a whole year. If
anyone wants their email address removed please reply privately.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/

Thank you,

Paul and Jim