[meteorite-list] the meteorite cafe

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 04:22:06 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.I think it is a good thing what Joe
has done.He has differently brought out more of the
Illinois meteorite collectors.I am a member and I post
at least 2 or 3 times a week.But like lasse said,down
there you feel like you are part of a close knit
family.In alot of the posts there I have seen
excitement,zeal,passion,etc.To me I see myself down
there.I love these rocks.I know sometimes my passion
gets a little over board,but most people on this list
see it.But on the cafe I am still a newbie.I seem to
only post when I see something I want to post
about.Joe has done a great thing.Also I met Dave g. in
Tucson.What a great guy.Always respectful,saying
hello,just being nice to me.And we crossed paths
alot.Joe's forum is the last place I would expect to
see any negativity.I really recommend that more
members of this list give Joe's forum a try.It has it
all.Nice people.Great threads!Lots of nice pics.And
most of all,just an aura of niceness.Extreme passion!I
will try a spend more time there.I hope to add a
little expertise to that forum.Joe you have done a
good job.Keep it up.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/