[meteorite-list] The SkyRock Cafe

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:48:52 -0600

Dave,
    I am (The SkyRock Cafe is) offering other topics of interest, Also
a forum to ID stones found while hunting, you can show of hunting
finds rites or wrongs, you can ask questions with out being belittled
by people like you. A few members started out on my site and have now
found authentic meteorites, one in Brazil and one in Australia. and a
few in Az. What do you offer? beside talking shit? Many people
compliment me about the SkyRock Cafe, it is only about once every 6
months I have a jack ass like you trying to bring it down. Why would
you even ask me a question like that? We have many active members,
some who are there everyday, many more are there a few times a week.
So if you do not want to join than just stay away, we will not miss
you, One thing that is not aloud on the forum that always goes on here
on the list are people like you who say things which are meant to
disrespect another meteorite collector/hunter, we have a laid back
atmosphere where you do not need to worry about being disrespected by
jerks like you, that is what the SkyRock Cafe offers that the list
does not.
Best,
Joe Kerchner
The SkyRock Cafe Admin