[meteorite-list] final pics and tucson report

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:25:16 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.I just finished page 3 of my
pictures.12 more and 36 total.Thanks for the kind
words from those who have seen them.The 3 pages of
pictures of the show is my final report.Outside of
buying some oriented sikote-alins and 50 grams of
franconia irons,that was the last of everything I
bought.If anyone wants a pic of what you saw please
feel free to send you one.It was really good to see
most everyone again as well as meeting new
people.Always good to do.Oh well that is it.I have to
go deal with a flat tire now.Also for those that still
have dial up,I am sorry for the inconvience.Have a
great week all.I look forward to seeing you all again
next year,the good lord willing.

              steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!