[meteorite-list] small display cases

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:42:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Thanks Don and Darren. I knew the pros would come
through! :)

That is perfect.

Now what would you folks use to pad the bottom of the
hockey puck style cubes (to display flatter
specimens)?

Is there a place that sells little foam squares or
that fiber-matt material in pre-cut pieces, or do
you have to buy a big roll of it and cut it down?

I want to line the bottom of the hockey-puck style
cases with something to hold the specimen against the
lid and keep it stationary - like a bigger version of
a gem jar. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

MikeG

Don wrote :

Try
www.containerstore.com

click on -
collections
display
cubes & cases

These are cubical or rectangular clear plastic cases
with one side
being a friction lid. Various sizes.

Don

Darren wrote :

Not round, but I use Ballqubes. I use the golf-ball
sized ones myself,
 but they
come in different sizes.

http://search.ebay.com/ballqube_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQpqryZballqubes