[meteorite-list] sale

From: Gingell, Tim <Tim.Gingell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:58:47 +0000

Apologies if this email has been distributed already

Dear List

I havent sold much on the old ebay scene for a while as I stopped collecting
a couple of years ago but due to the fact I'm emmigrating I've decided to put
up for sale what I collected in the short time I did.

1st one up for grabs is a 0.392g piece of the Scottish Strathmore meteorite.
It comes in a membrane case with C.O.A from Rob Elliot of Fernlea meteorites
from whom it was originally purchased.
There is also a fine fresh fusion crusted 6.26g Bensour individual for sale
at this time.

Over the coming few weeks I'll be selling off my collection of meteorites and
museum gradeMoldavites and once they're gone that's it.
I'd love to hold onto them forever but unfortunately something has to go

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180214819195

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.