[meteorite-list] tucson,day 4

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 23:25:36 -0800 (PST)

A very late good evening list.Well another great day
here in tucson.Again 100% sun and a high of 78
today.Well a few more people came into tucson today.I
saw art jones,AZ johnny,among others.I finished off my
buying by getting,a 968 gram very nicely shaped
campo,a 300 gram gibeon that looks like a raptor
claw,a small bunch of highly oriented sikote-alins,a
63 gram tooth looking sikote-alin,and in mike bloods
auction I got a 46 gram slice of sah 99619 a IMB piece
and a very nice oriented 66 gram sikote-alin.There was
not much else that I wanted.In the big auctions our
very own bob c.got the 94 gram peekskill for
$6300.WOW!!Way to go bob.We sort of split up today.I
walked all over.I went to the inn suites, then I
walked over to blaine reeds room,and then I walked
over to see bud isler and I made a trade with him.And
then I finally went over to jose's room to buy my new
campo.While I was there,jose showed me a 5 kilo old
campo that was an in perfect shape with a big hole
right threw it with a deep abalation cavity.The real
big news here today is that bob haag is now the proud
owner of the METEORITES.COM website.We also went to
the westward look resort to see al and iris lang and
heidi haag 1 last time.I will have one more report
probably on monday after I get home.I will also start
posting my pics money evening.You will not believe
some of these.That is all from meteorite central.Until monday.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999