[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Here we Come!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:41:07 -0800

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know I will be out and about at the show this
weekend, visiting everyone I can and buying as many meteorites as I
can afford! Maybe I'll do some trading and start adding to my
collection too. Dealers wanting to get hold of me, or that have some
material they'd like to sell, I'd be happy to hear from you.

You can reach me on my cell here: 909-697-6577 - I'll have web
access if anyone wants to contact me via email.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Eric

Regards,
Eric Wichman