[meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Meteorite Giveaway

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 01:04:40 -0800

LOL...

>Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Meteorite Giveaway
>Message: 12
>

>Yeah, I am getting real "turned on" just thinking about the
>possibility of owning a real NWA 869 just for joining another
>"wannabe" Meteorite Exchange Website.
>
>Howard Steffic

Again... LOL

> > Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:42:28 -0800
> > From: mstreman53 at yahoo.com
> > To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> > Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Meteorite Giveaway
> >
> > "Return of Son of sSteve" now showing... sigh...
> > MrEman
> >
> > Deja vue all over again...Yogi Berra

Would you like a free meteorite? I'll give you one, really I will...
I don't want anything in return. Then you can take it to class for
show and tell and get your back pats and atta-boys from someone who
cares what you think.

(using Forest Gump voice) Petty is, is petty does... And that's all I
have to say about that.

Any grown ups are welcome on in my group anytime.

Regards,
Eric
www.MeteoriteWatch.com