[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 52, Issue 9

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 19:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi All!

Check out the other items on the seller's list.
There is a very suspect "iron" meteorite he is
currently offering with the same sort of bogus
credentials.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150213150487

On a more genuine note, I was quite pleased to win
this today from Mr. Hupe's eBay offerings. It's my
first Martian specimen for my growing collection. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140203154083

Regards,

Mike in Louisiana

Message: 13