[meteorite-list] Not an Aubrite

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:52:02 -0600

Heres what the seller wrote to me when I told him he had a piece of Allende
and it isnt an Aubrite.

"i do not see anywhere on paper on certificate that is allend it say
Classification Aubrite can you help me on that one? thank you for helping on
this one i have lot rock from moon and mars when i use it to show at Space
show and airshow how can i get paper for moon if you know so i can selli ue
have it but we move lots and it lost thank you "

Bob