[meteorite-list] Bob Evans

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:22:31 -0500

Hi Jay, Phil and other concerned list members.

Since this individual keeps showing up on this list and peddling his
misrepresented meteorites here (he is substituting certain common falls for
rarer types), I'd suggest that people email Art and tell him of your
concern. If you have been ripped off by this individual or know of any
illegitimate business practices you can email Art here: Art
<blurtheline at gmail.com> and tell him of your difficulties. I doubt that Art
wants someone like this on the list.

I plan on emailing him to make a request to have Bob Evans removed and I
hope that others will do the same, whether you are a victim or not. Phil did
he send his package by mail?? Do you still have the box it was shipped in.
If so you can go to the post office and file a mail fraud complaint against
him which could land him in jail. Since I live close to you, I'd be glad to
help you out with this. We can also bring other documentation to further
enforce our side. I'd urge others to do the same. If they see several people
filing against the same individual then it will weigh heavily on him. I
agree with Mexico Doug that flaming won't make the group look good to
perspective aficionados. All my best!

--AL Mitterling