[meteorite-list] Meteorite Paperweights

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:50:36 EST

Hello Steve, and all,

Next time you are in Fort Worth, you might ask Art Ehlmann to show you the
main mass of Somervell County.
When Oscar Monnig bought it, it was already a very old and weathered
pallasite, and he was adviced to have it encased in plastic to protect it. That did
not work for very long, and it just broke in pieces.
Too bad because it is a pretty pallasite.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
http://www.imca.cc/

In a message dated 12/24/2008 2:38:36 PM Mountain Standard Time,