[meteorite-list] AD Pricing Feedback

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 01:02:19 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hello All,

I am just wondering, since I have not received any replies what so ever, would anyone care to share their thoughts or suggestions regarding the prices that I have set on my collection pieces? I believe they are fairly reasonable for the quality at hand here, but perhaps I am mistaken. I'm just trying to figure this out. And no Steve, I cannot list these as give aways (aka "freebies").

Saludos,

Ryan

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569165160RMTnOx

Bremham (Pal) - 195g "palm size" full slice (thin). $780

Gibeon - 460g etched full slice. $575

Juancheng - 197g complete stone, see description above. $985

Millbillillie - 212g complete stone, "a grade". $2,120

Moss - .60g part slice, very thin, expertly prepared. $105