[meteorite-list] Jerry Armstrong (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:18:10 -0800

Hi,
        As you know, Jerry is lecturing prior to the Auction in Tucson and
His 16 x 20 originals are going to go up from $600 to $750 each. This
Was going to happen Dec. 31, but we decided to extend the price to orders
Received by the Tucson Show. Furthermore, orders for originals of that
Size placed by Dec.31 can be hand delivered to you at the Show.
        While no other prices will be changing at this time, many people are
Placing orders for his superb reproductions to be brought to them at the
Tucson Show (in a tube for easy transport). He also sells 8 X 10 cards at
$10 each, so, every possible option is open to you.
        You can see all his work (don't miss the new Bruderheim!) at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JerryArmstrong.html

        Jerry and I wish you the best possible Christmas and holiday
season, Michael