[meteorite-list] Sale, ad - Franconia meteorite (1 kg)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:16:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

Found a 1 kilogram Franconia meteorite last week and I would like to see it go into a collection where a primo specimen such as this one, would be appreciated. Beautiful relict fusion-crust / desert varnish, museum quality piece. (Hint: Museum curators - contact me now!) Except for fluke finds (like this one) it will be harder and harder to find one this nice (at this size) in the future.
$ 2.00 per gram. (Except, if you can convince me that it won't be cut-up, then make me an offer.)
Contact me off list, please.