[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auctions Ending - Worth a Look!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:32:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I would like bring to your attention some great items listed on eBay that are due to end shortly. I put up some exceptional pieces this week, some so different or unique that they are definitely worth a look. Most items are started out at just 99 cents for those who have budgets of their own while other items are very reasonably priced.

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

MUST SEE - Two Types of Xenoliths in a Single Slice, Studied at NAU:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140288317033

Generous Sized Crusted Specimens of NWA 3160 Lunar Meteorite Started at
Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140288318485

Nice Crusted Part Slice of NWA 3163 Lunar Meteorite Started at Just 99
Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140288319013

Complete Amgala Individual With Unburnt Clast:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200286998152

LUNAR MAIN MASS - Dhofar 910, Legally obtained:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200287000792

COMPLETE SLICE - MARTIAN METEORITE- NWA 1195 - Largest and Only Complete
Slice Left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200287003490

Giant Olivine Diogenite Block Cut With Crust and Polished Surface:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200287004931

Largest Piece of NWA 2999 Angrite Left Started at Just 99 Cents, Fantastic
Crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200287006824

And Many More Examples Worth Looking at Can Be Found at This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock