[meteorite-list] THIS IS NOT THE IMCA list. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:14:00 -0500

Greg and List,
I agree. Many dealers udse this list as advertisment.
In my mind too this is not the sense of such a list.
Uwe (spell ew ve)

-----Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector at yahoo.com>
An: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Verschickt: Di., 16. Dez. 2008, 4:13
Thema: Re: [meteorite-list] THIS IS NOT THE IMCA list. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

But this is a list for discussion of meteorite related things and the
IMCA is
meteorite related. In my opinion, this has been a good discussion and
is more
welcomed then the normal ads that I am flooded with from here.
I welcome the non ad based meteorite related posts and wish the owner
of this
list would start up one for ads so this list could be free of them - Im
sure
many others would agree.

Ive said it before and I will say it again, I signed up to this list
for
meteorite related information and discussion and I from what I have
seen, this
list is used as more of a means of advertisement then anything else...

This isnt anything against you Mike, the meteorites I have gotten from
you are
some of the nicer samples in my collection, this is just my thoughts on
the
subject and I hope you dont get offended.

Greg