[meteorite-list] IMCA?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:06:43 -0800 (PST)

When I first got into meteorites, one of the first things I did was join the IMCA. I would agree that they are not perfect but I ask, can you think of anything that is?
I joined becouse of what they stand for and think what they are trying to do is a great thing an I am happy to be a member of a group that strives to do good and also gives something back to the community.
While I do see it as more of a "dealers club" then anything else, I have enjoyed being a part of it and have only good to say about my time with them.
Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com