[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorites

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:43:51 +0000

  List, There is another little known toolbox meteorite. Lorenzo, NB was used by the Brauer family as a door stop for over a decade. They knew it was a meteorite but it also had a nice size and shape to hold open an interior door. This information was passed to me by the finders son. Nininger tried to purchase both meteorites (Sidney and Lorenzo) Albert Brauer found while farming in NW Nebraska in the 1930's. Regards, Fred Olsen
From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de