[meteorite-list] AD: BEST SALE OF THE YEAR-HIGHLIGHTS ADDED!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:40:47 -0700

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Well it is well underway:

37 Auctions listed at 0.99 cents, with a retail value of over $10,000.00

and a Store wide sale on over 200 meteorite specimens from 10% to 30%
off! The sale should be starting at any moment!

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

They are some great meteorites listed and some great prices!

Highlights:

Beautiful Iron, Sweden, MUONIONALUSTA, 774g, One Of The Largest
Inclusions ever!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286680831

Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 20.28g, One of my last auction
specimens!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286721166

Beautiful GIBEON, IVA Iron Specimen, 432g. A fantastic complete slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286721158

Seldom Available GRUVER, Texas, H4, 3.84g, nice one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448362

Nice H3 From Namibia, KORRA KORRABES, 19.88g, Seldom available these
days
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448373

Pallasite From Australia-HUCKITTA, 9.98 gram, cool looking.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448385

Super Rare Fall BATH FURNACE, Kentucky, 1.28g, These are my last
specimens!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448407

Loaded W/Inclusions ODESSA, IAB, 346 gram CS, Do Not Miss This One!
Museum Grade Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286691003

SEYMCHAN Meteorite with Beautiful Etching, 67 gram, Really Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286669080

BRENHAM, Siderite From Kansas, 15.65 gram, You got to see this part
slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286679720

Rare GLORIETA MOUNTAIN, Full Slice, 274 gram!, A complete Slice-
Holiday Special- You will not see this again!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286669088

Rare NWA 2696, Howardite From Africa, 4.00g, A real nice part slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448428

Rare NWA 2932, Mesosiderite, Nice! 2.02 gram, Again, another nice part
slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448460

A very Rare EL3 From Africa, NWA 2965, 200g, THE BLUE TYPE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286448472

RARE, SILVERTON, Texas, H4, LTKW, 0.54 gram, Only A Few Left!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286452520

CANYON DIABLO Individual, 342 gram, Avery nice individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286452529

Seldom Available TULIA (b), Texas, L6, 0.51g, Nice slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665036

Seldom Available BRISCOE, Texas, L5, 4.56g, real nice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665042

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 52.79 gram, excellent individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665055

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6 With Shock Lines, 80.20g, I love this meteorite-it
is so cool!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665040

Rare NWA 2635, Metachondrite-Achondrite,1.33g, Very rare and I only
have a few!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665063

Rare Ureilite From Africa, NWA 2634, 1.21g, I only have a few of these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286665068

(New) NWA 4734, Lunar Specimen Display! Good Deal!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286669077

Very Rare and Beautiful, NWA 801, CR2, 4.20g, running low on this one
too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286679754

Ungrouped Ataxite, DRONINO, Russia, 109.62g, nice complete slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286680835

Super Rare GEORGETOWN, Australia, 17.28 gram, This IS my very last
slice to auction out at 0.99 cents.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286711566

Amazing Lunar Highlands, NWA 5000, 0.184g, nice pieces!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286721163

TULIA (a), Texas, H5, Complete Slice, 115.5g, Bigger than most Tulia
Specimens for Sale!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286721170

Extremely Rare NAVAJO, Arizona, IIAB Iron! Only piece I have.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286721157

A Beautiful Sikhote-Alin, IIAB Iron, 244g, This is a GREAT COMPLETE
SLICE! One of my last to offer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286699668

JIDDAT AL HARASIS 003, Oman, L5, 3.63 gram, I only have a couple left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286698869

(New) NWA 4881, Lunar Feldspathic Specimen, these are really nice and
big!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286669093

A Classic, OZONA, Texas, H6 Chondrite, 36.64g, This is a nice big slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286679745

(New) Martian Shergottite, NWA 4925, "Mars", these are nice too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286669097

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 26.46 gram, must look at this slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286690992

An Early # NWA 103, L6 From Africa, 14.88g, you do not see this one
too often!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286698860

(NEW), LA LUZ, New Mexico, H4, LTKW, 13.17g, running low and when
these are gone that is it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200286691010

HERE ARE SOME SET PRICED AUCTIONS THAT ARE SWEET< SWEET DEALS!

Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 64g, A sweet deal for someone!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200287874445

Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 106g NICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200287896502

MAIN MASS- NWA 2083, CO3, LTKW, 35.57g !!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200287895439

Loaded W/Inclusions ODESSA, IAB, 928 gram EC, DO NOT LET THIS ONE PASS
YOU UP!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200287885971

and many others!!!

THANKS AND BEST WISHES