[meteorite-list] AD: How Bout A Meteorite Blog? (Greg Hupe)

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:06:37 -0800

Greg,

Thanks for the input. I appreciate that and it did cross my mind. People
are gonna talk trash regardless. They talk trash on the Met-List too.

All I'm offering are personal meteorite blog websites to members and
meteorite people in general, not a central blog for everyone to gripe
and complain. What they say on it is completely up to them.

You or I could do the same on our websites if we wanted to but we don't
because we respect other list members and meteorite people in general.

I respect your advice, and opinion.

Thanks,
Eric

Hupe wrote:

Hello Eric,

While I am sure most List members appreciate your work and offer here,
the last time someone hosted a meteorite blog, it bombed big time.
People were impersonating others and talking a lot of trash. My advice
would be to NOT start another meteorite blog.

Best regards,
Greg