[meteorite-list] AD: THE BIG HOLIDAY SALE NOW STARTED! OVER $10, 000.00+ Starting out at 0.99 cents!

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:52:22 -0700

Hi Michael,

  My wife and I are retired and are living on our investments. Needless to
say we've taken a huge torpedo in our finances this last year, so my
meteorite buying is on an indefinite hold. But, I've got to tell you, you
have got a drop dead, gorgeous collection, and your prices are for the most
part, very reasonable. I've bought two meteorites from you in the past and
love them both. I hope you stay in this business for a long time, if for no
other reason than I just love to "window shop" your ads and drool.

  Regards,
  Greg Lindh