[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorite Clarification?

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:51:41 EST

It seems that for a meteorite to be a "Toolbox" it's utilitarian life must
of been started prior to it being "discovered" as a meteorite. Any use after
it is known is merely a novelty. I have a 12.5 Kg NWA sitting on a fern
stand, it makes a great place to put my hat. I can't imagine Martin would want a
slice of it for his new collection!

Martin, It's your call!

Tom

In a message dated 12/10/2008 4:32:27 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
mark at meteorites.cc writes:
You so need to get out more, Mike ;-)

Mike Bandli wrote:
> It also allows one to employ the ultimate geek pick-up line: "Excuse me,
Miss, allow me to open that Coors Light with my meteorite for you."

--
Mark's Meteorite Pages:  http://meteorites.cc
http://www.meteoritecentral.com
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com