[meteorite-list] Ad- Monnig, Aml and other goodies just in time for xmas

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:06:36 -0600

Well,
After taking off several months of Dealing meteorites, I can stay away no
longer.
I have some very nice offerings available over the next few weeks.

I was fortunate enough to purchase another small collection of meteorites
with some very unique meteorites ( some I never heard of ).
Most of these have Monnig and AML Cards accompanying the specimens. So you
will not need to ask me where or who I got them from ( you will NOT get an
answer ) I keep my methods of acquisitions and contacts confidential.

Here is a partial list :

Mckinney Texas
La Lande N.M.
Plainview
Ness Co. Kansas
Sandia Mountains N.M.
Ladder Creek
Adrian Texas
Romero Texas
Morland Kansas
Noreatur Kansas

Some of these meteorites have an appointment with my saw.

I am offering these meteorites to a preferred list of collectors.
If you are interested in any of these please email me letting me know which
ones that you are interested in. I will be offering these to you first.
A copy of each corresponding collection card will be included with each
purchase.
It will take me a couple of weeks to get the meteorites processed but I
wanted to give you a heads up.

I have also just received two new beautiful type 3 chondrites. I got a great
deal on these and I will be selling them far less than $15 / gram
They will be submitted for classification.
Also be on the lookout for a large slice of Zagami and more that enough
Juvinas to put a huge smile on your face. Both with impeccable provence (
that is the politically correct way to say it, right ?)

BE