[meteorite-list] AD - ebay Auctions ending on Saturday

From: meteoriteshow at free.fr <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:49:56 +0100

Dear All,

Christmas is coming soon and the best way to make sure that you will have at
least on gift that you will really enjoy is to get it yourself!!! (LOL!) Then
why not a meteorite???...

This Saturday our current auctions will end and you can see the meteorites that
are offered at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow

You will then see:

1- CHERGACH H5 - 45.7g frag. - WITNESSED FALL!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034013

2- HaH299 H6 - 2.2g endpiece, still at starting price...
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034054

3- NWA XXX - 1.8g Partslice - HOWARDITE: I just got some first inofrmation about
its classification, which confirmed to be a Howardite, and Jean-Alix Barrat who
is doing it and has been working on many other howardites told me that it does
not seem to be paired to any other howardite that he had the chance to
analyse... Some further results are still pending but he should get them soon
and then submit it to the Nom. Com.
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034091

4- ORIENTED NWA OC - FUSION CRUST - 62.4g indiv (unclassified)
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034156

5- SAH 02500 L3 - 520g fragment
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034180

6- SAH 02501 EUC - 0.6g partslice, still at starting price...
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034231

7- ZAG H3-6 - 12.4g frag. - WITNESSED FALL!, still at starting price...
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330291034261

Thanks for looking and good luck!!!
Kind regards

Frederic Beroud