[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Ken Regelman <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:14:26 -0600

Dear Friends
        A Black Christmas has befallen this house hold .
I am retired and money is not that available anymore .
While coming home last Friday my car Died
The engine Must to be replaced before it will move again .
I Must sell meteorites to pay for the fix .
Anything you see on my website is for sale at reduced cost .
I also have many vary rare meteorites
I will soon put on the list or you can call or email me .
I need to raise at least $3000 to pay for the fix .
I have two beautiful mesosiderites of NWA2924
One 1080 g and one 726 g both museum quality !!!
I have my website NWA2853g Howardite the main mass
860g at $5 a gram would be $4300
I am sorry I am still in shell shock !!!!

Kenneth Regelman
arn1200 at Comcast.net
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
WA0FAA