[meteorite-list] Ad New Canadian Meteorite for sale

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:27:44 -0500

Darren,

I hear you, but it's not about the rich snobs, it's about economic
forces brought to the table which will result in a more stable
marketplace and increasing valuations---and that's good for all of
us. Wouldn't it be great if there were market factors which limited
the kinds of aberrations which have stung us all at one time or another?

I'm all for fun! ;-)