[meteorite-list] Canadian Material for Americans has to wait

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:40:06 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Perhaps I should have left out the word "Institutions". My intent was to discuss the acquisition by private collectors only, being that Institutions clearly have an unequal advantage when it comes to acquiring fresh falls. More so in Canada as opposed to the U.S., however. But when the government steps in and confiscates, thats just communistic.