[meteorite-list] Ad New Canadian Meteorite for sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:51:33 -0800 (PST)

I see this as being true about the total weight available and thats why I think that the $50 per gram is way too much to pay for this fall. In a few months it will be able to be purchased for a much lower cost. Yes, I do think that the amount of video will add to the price some, but not much more then the typical new falls bring in.
I think the price range given for this fall of between $1 - $10 per gram will be correct as more material becomes available. Its not like there is not alot available as Mike said about the Carancas fall...
That said, I am looking for a sample of this, but wont pay $50 per gram for it.
I for one am looking forward to the hunters trips and will wait until then to make my purchase unless someone offers me a sample at a more reasonable price.