[meteorite-list] eBay's Spyware and Cookies

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:24:39 -0500

Dear List Members,

I was just cruising around eBay for about five minutes and my Internet
Explorer popped up a message reading:
"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from
downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..."

This pretty much confirms what I and others have said at the beginning of
this thread, eBay IS downloading Spyware and Cookies on our computers. Looks
like eBay wants to become Big Brother as well as a monopoly!!

Be sure to run your Spyware and other software programs to rid your
computers of their junk!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe