[meteorite-list] no pairings of the sikote-alin meteorite

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:44:44 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.It just has to be a mess with all these nwa pairings with these brachinite's.Well a good thing for me.I do not have any brach's in my collection,only sikote-alin's here.So no pairings will ever be a hassle for this greatest of falls.I have to take this back.I do have a piece of eagle's nest,a small fragment,but still small.But the sikote-alin meteorite is by far the best of all the non rusting irons.I do have one small question.I have a few pieces that shows lite bubbling.What would tend to cause that?

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/