[meteorite-list] NEW Olivine Diogenite - NWA 4223 - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:35:28 -0500

Dear List Members,

It is my pleasure to announce a NEW Olivine Diogenite, NWA 4223, the third
member of this exclusive group. It took me three years to get to this point
of first public offering so you know the science has been done! It has a TKW
of just 329 grams and is very course-grained. I managed through eBay's site,
so you can find all of the available material and "Official" classification
of NWA 4223 with the "Buy it Now" feature here:

In addition to these rare specimens, I have also listed these, most at
reduced prices for the holidays:
NWA 1878 Mesosiderite (Fantastic etch!)
NWA 1879 Mesosiderite
NWA 2932 Mesosiderite
NWA 869 L4-6 1kg Lot
NWA 3118 CV3 100g Lot
NWA 3151 Brachinite Thin Section
NWA 4528 H5 500g Lot
Unclassified 2kg Lot
Chergach Individual 92.1g (99% crusted)
Chergach Individual 64.1g (100% crusted)
Gao Individual 154g (from Haag Collection)
Glorieta Pallasite Individual 13.7g
Muonionalusta End Cut 76.9g (starts at just 99 cents)

Thank you for checking out what I have to offer, I appreciate it!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection