[meteorite-list] (AD) MORE UNCLASSIFIEDS FORSALE AND METEORITE MAGAZINE

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 04:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning all.I just got my august issue of meteorite magazine.Many fine articles as usual.Great job to the lebofsky's.But the article by rubin garcia is just great.One of the best I have seen in years in this great magazine.I have added 2 more unclassifi8ed's to the pieces I have forsale.A 83 gram 95% crusted and a 350 gram piece that has some nice thumbprints.I also have reduced the prices to a $1.25 per gram plus I will provide shipping.I have pics of all of them.Let me know off list.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/