[meteorite-list] Bonhams Auction Completed.

From: Don Rawlings <psc2410xi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

No, you can still get to it. Click on the Link Jerry
provided, in the upper right-hand corner type in
meteorite in the search box. On the next page chose
Lots in Past Sales in the drop down box and hit seach
again.

Keep in mind that the prices posted do not include the
20% or so buyers premium and tax if required.

Don

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r