[meteorite-list] Warning to List members

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:44:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2008 2:34:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:
This morning I awoke to a barrage of emails from him,
and from other people I know, where Randall was
emailing using the name Gary Goldstein (pretending to
be a lawyer) as is his usual way of doing business.
Asking information about me, telling lies about me.

Mike and All,

This is AMAZING. I can't believe ANYONE would do such a thing.

I'm not a lawyer, but this sounds like "Tortuous Interference with a
Business Relationship." More info found here:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/internet_laws_message_boards_forums_blogs_personal_l
iability.htm

Again, I am not a lawyer, but it seems to me that if someone is making false
claims, trying to effect your relationship with other people Mike, you have
STRONG grounds for a lawsuit.

If I were you, I would encourage EVERYONE to keep EVERY email sent by this
guy. Destroying those emails could be tampering with evidence. By all means,
anyone getting any email like that should forward them to the person it is
hurting, in this case Mike is the one being harmed, so send them to Mike.

If this guy contacts me Mike, I will forward it on to you immediately.

Mike, I am sure you would agree, as everyone on this list would agree, that
ANYONE that would try to harm other peoples business relationships would be
morally the scum on the earth, right?

Steve Arnold

listings at AOL Autos.