[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold's Famous Reverse Auction

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

Exactly as I said, confusing, and stupid.
List the item for one cent, let people fight it out. I
often have items sell at or near one cent, so those
buyers reap the rewards, or like last week, people
fought it out to get a couple of my pieces, that went
for many times what I would have sold for, supply and
demand, those who want it bad enough, pay for it.
Michael Farmer

http://sarahcarey.blogspot.com/2003_06_01_sarahcarey_archive.html