[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold's Famous Reverse Auction

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

Jason, it is stupid, it is a circus act, and I think
it is a scam. So let me get this, I bid one cent on
every piece right now, now gve me my 1 cent meteorites
since I will clearly be the lowest bidder and lets
call it a day.

Of course that isnt how it works, so tell me how the
lowest bidder get the piece? Just a scam, a gimmick,
an auction that doesnt make sense.
Any takers on the beachfront property in Tucson? I am
selling cheap, today only, and I take paypal.
Michael Farmer