[meteorite-list] Mars climate (slightly OT)

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Following an email I recieved about Mars' climate in the past, I recalled an article I read some time ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

For those of you who suspect that all this talk of global warming is just a good excuse to tax us for not freezing to death in winter, this article may well make you so warm your blood boils.
For those who looked through all Sterling's quotes and read the reference to the fact that the earth cooled 2.7F between 1940 and 1975 you may well spontaneously combust.
For those who meet the above criteia who also know that all the recent Hoohaah is based on the data from 1975 to 1998 and that all data post 1998 (which shows that the earth's temperature hasn't budged a bit) has been conveniently ignored....well I don't even want to be within 5 miles of you.

I'm thinking of marketing a new bumper/fender sticker
"Climate change happens"
You saw it here first.

Rob McC