[meteorite-list] Berduc, Argentina Fall Expedition

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

Darren, yes, it seems a little quiet, seems there is
not much interest today, why I can't figure out, we
only have 4 or 5 falls a year, so I would think more
people would reply.
We were also discussing strangling some of those
birds:) their gizzards could be full of meteorites and
Robert is no longer a fan of large flightless birds.

Stones are actually rare there, not much more than
agates on the riverbeds. We hung out at the Uruguay
river, and picked up bags full of red and orange
agates.
This is definately a fall with a large amount of small
stones.
Michael Farmer