[meteorite-list] Berduc, Argentina Fall Expedition

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg, Mike, and Robert,

 Thanks so much for the post, guys. Fantastic photos,
and what fun those finds must have been! Thanks for
letting the rest of us share in (albeit vicariously)
the thrill of the hunt. Congrats to all of you. At
least those beautiful stones were spared from just
weathering away.

  Best wishes,
  Robert Woolard