[meteorite-list] New Italian Customs Policy

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:25:56 +0200

this is totaly ridiculus, I receive every day packs from USA
and all is arrive with any problems. The Roserio custom is
well know here in Italy why is full of idiots works in this
custom and they lost many packs or the ship this after 1-2
months to the buyer after have control what is present in
the pack. Every pack arrive to me have the green label form,
if you not put this is normaly this return back, why the
custom no accept packs where is not write what is present
into. Put the label and the problems end....easy.

Matteo