[meteorite-list] Scientists Participation on the List

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:01:39 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I have noticed that recently, we seem to be getting an increase in posts
from meteoriticists, the scientists who study and provide us with
information about these rocks we love so much. In fact, I can't remember a
time, perhaps many years ago, when scientists participation in list
discussions was greater.

I would like to say thank-you to those scientists who have contributed to
list discussions. I am sure (at least on this issue) that I can safely
speak for us non-scientists list members when I say we really appreciate
your contributions here on the meteorite central list server.

Hope to see more (gentle nudge) posts from the scientists in the future!

-Walter Branch